Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday 1 March 2009

Humph.

“I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge - myth is more potent than history - dreams are more powerful than facts - hope always triumphs over experience - laughter is the cure for grief - love is stronger than death.”

- Robert Fulghum


A quote I truly believe in.

Anyway... I'm not ignoring anyone. I really do know exactly who has posted what since the time I last visited your blog space. The problem is that I have exams from Tuesday through Saturday. It's my birthday on Saturday. How much does your life suck if all your life you're either
a. in the middle of exams;
b. writing an exam;
c. awaiting results; or
d. recieving results

on your birthday?

Always.

I'll see you when I resurface.

Bye. Good luck.

7 comments:

  1. It's no problem--do well on your exams, and happy (early) birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy B'day to you
    Happy B'day to you
    Happy B'day to you in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. =( =(
    sounds like fun. not.

    Best of luck for the exams.
    You'll be out of your teens soon, omg, omg!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated Buddayz dear:)
    hope u rocked it.
    "Fear makes u a prisoner...Hope sets u free"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am late. So belated wishes. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! Thank you, all of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. dont worry, i have faced the thing all my life!!! i hav had exams on almost every birthday of mine....so i know what you feel, but then life is meant to suck!!!

    ReplyDelete