1. I love the meaning of my name.
2. I hate the fact that if it's western, it's history, but if it belongs to any other part of the world, or is different, it's mythology. Hypocrites.
3. I'm a solitary being.
4. I'm excessively judgemental.
5. There are moments in time that are etched in my memory. There are other times- weeks and months, sometimes, when I don't remember anything that happened during them.
6. Idealist, escapist, dreamer.
7. I don't really believe in religion... I do believe in a Supreme Power, and common sense.
8. I love colours, books, sports.
9. I think money only has value if you wish to put it to use.
10. When I look back at my life, I'm more likely to remember impulses, feelings, impressions, images, colours, and perceptions, rather than hard facts.
11. I like acoustic instrumental a lot.
12. I want to travel the world and live in the finest hotels on my own money.
13. There are only two compliments ever paid to me that I truly cherish.
14. I want my fairy tale, but I don't think it'll ever happen.
15. I cannot keep a grudge, and I don't hate anybody- I just become completely apathetic towards them.
16. Nature frightens and enthrals me in equal measure.
17. I dislike cats. I
18. I think the new WADA anti- doping laws infringe privacy, and are wrong on some very important levels. I also think they will drive the best sports persons away from their respective fields, and we'll only be left with the not- so- good ones.
19. People who cannot be on time, and proven terrorists, rapists, and paedophiles should be shot dead. Yes, I support capital punishment.
20. I'm intensely private, and to an extent, it applies even to my parents... stay out of my business, unless I specifically invite you into it.
21. I get irate when I'm tired.
22. I don't really believe in inheritance as such... I think whoever earned the asset has the right to it, and not their family/ friends/ class mates/ domestic help/ et cetera.
23. Success is very important.
24. When I'm really concentrating, I cannot really hear or see anything besides what I'm captivated by.
25. The poems :
a. A Psalm of Life by H. W. Longfellow;
b and c. The road not taken, and Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening by Robert Frost;
d and e. The Solitary Reaper and Daffodils by William Wordsworth;
f. The Brook by Lord Alfred Tennyson;
g. Ode to the West Wind by PB Shelley;
h. The Rime of the Ancient Mariner by ST Coleridge;
i. Seashore, Mind without fear, and *this other poem which I cannot seem to remember the name of* by Rabindranath Tagore
are the ones I still remember from school.
Bharath, since you tagged me, you obviously get tagged back.
I also hereby tag:
1. Amrita ma'am
4. Bindhu Unny
5. The Layman
6. Comfortably Numb
7. Q (You can do a 15 things post, since you just did another one like this :) )
9. The WhacksteR
Well.... I can't expect the boys at MATHAWAADA to have two same/ different posts :D, so handle it like you wish to.